Dr Karl

Home / Dr Karl Forum / Augmented Reality – Bouquets and Brick Bats

Augmented Reality – Bouquets and Brick Bats

Register | Login | Forgot Password

Home Forums Dr Karl Forum Augmented Reality – Bouquets and Brick Bats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dr Karl

Howdy from Dr Karl and Dr Isabelle. ‘Dr Karl’s Random Road Trip Through Science’ comes with bonus Augmented Reality. Please let us know of any problems, so that we can help make this Augmented Reality better. If you have nice things to say we don’t mind hearing that either.

admin

I have a very old phone, an iphone3. Why doesn’t it work?

admin

Unfortunately the iphone3 is too old, dating back to 2009.
    iphones and ipads running iOS 11 and later with 64-bit support will work.

chloemaree
    Participant

Hi All,

Just wondering why the sound doesn’t work? I’ve got an iPhone XS Max. I tried destiny and re-installing the app and no luck, as well as checking the app settings to see if there was anything there preventing the sound.

admin

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’ve just tested on an iPhone 11 Pro Max (similar device) and the sound appears to work as expected. The only way to reproduce your issue was to have the physical ‘mute’ switch on the phone active, as this overrides all sound output. Please check that the ‘mute’ is not active.

goose26
    Participant

Dr Karl,

Firstly wanted to say how much we love your books. My son has the augmented reality book which now seems to have issues with the sound on his Ipad. When he first used the augmented reality with the book it worked perfectly. Now there is no sound when you pop up and talk. Ive tried the following:
    deleting the app and re installing.
    restarting the ipad.
    checking all settings etc to see if I can find a reason.
    It works fine on my Iphone XR.
    The Ipad has the latest IOS installed and the app is up to date.
    Any further info to help fix would be much appreciated.
    Regards,

goose26
    Participant

Hi All,

it appears that I have been able to rectify the issue by selecting settings>
    general>Reset>Reset All Settings and going through with the reset. we did lose some of the original settings of the ipad, touch id home screen picture etc, but now the app works fine!!! hope this helps anyone else that experiences this problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No posts found.

Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.